Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Who am I?



Who am I, something that exists between space and time, living in 3 states, the waking state, dream state and deep sleep state. How do I find who I am, the quality of my body is birth and death, I only need look in the mirror to see my fingers, my toes, but who am I? To find the answer I have to find who is asking the question, I have to go deep within, like looking at a lake there are many factors to consider, there are waves, plants and fish. Only when the waves are still, the plants and fish and other matter has been removed can we see clearly to the bottom, to our true selves to find our true nature. Something that is absolute existence should have no beginning and no end, like a river whose water flows from its source to its end, but you can see water wherever you stand on the river. I have learnt so much in India over the last 5 weeks or so, I tried to soak up as much as I could like a sponge and now will try to work out a way to share all that I learnt. Now the hard work starts!
Om Shanti Shanti Shanti,
Peace to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment